The role of genetic factors in the development of arterial hypertension in the Kazakh population
Individual registration number BR06149195
The Medical Centre Hospital of President`s Affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the scientific carries out this project and technical program "National program for the introduction of personalized and preventive medicine in the Republic of Kazakhstan", as a co-executor, the main performer is the Non-profit Joint Stock Company "Kazakh National Medical University named after S. D. Asfendiyarov".
Еxecution period - 2021-2023
Source of founding - Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan (contract № 302/08-21 от 31.08.2021).
The head of the research group – Karabaeva Raushan Zhumartovna
The project aims. To study the influence of genetic factors in arterial hypertension in the Kazakh population and develop recommendations for changing clinical practice in Kazakhstan, taking into account new opportunities for personalized and preventive medicine.
- Collection and compilation of phenotypic and genotypic data on 1200 study participants.
- Study of phenotype-genotypic associations in participants with arterial hypertension and response to antihypertension therapy.
- Development of recommendations for making changes to the clinical practice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in order to use in pharmacotherapy a genetic predisposition to the effectiveness and development of side effects from drug therapy.
- New scientific data for pharmacotherapy of genetic predisposition to efficacy and development of side effects from drug therapy in the Kazakh population.
- 3 publications in peer-reviewed scientific publications indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded of the Web of Science database and (or) having a CiteScore percentile in the Scopus database of at least 35, methodological recommendations, proposals for periodic clinical protocols of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Contact details: Karabaeva Raushan Zhumartovna
+ 7 (7172) 70-80-90, ext. nom. 8003