Quality Management and Patient Safety Center
Quality Management and Patient Safety Center (hereinafter – the Center) is an independent structural unit of the Hospital that carries out activities for managing the quality of medical care in the Hospital.
Objectives of the Center:
1) coordination of the Hospital’s activities in managing medical care quality;
2) focus on meeting the needs and expectations of the patient;
3) focus on the high quality of medical care;
4) ensuring patient safety and reducing defects in rendering medical services;
5) compliance with the procedure for providing the guaranteed amount of free medical care, the rights of the patient and family;
6) compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory legal acts and in the field of healthcare;
7) motivation for the participation of each employee in the process of continuous improvement of the quality of medical care and patient safety;
8) systematic approach to solve problems and concerns in the field of quality of medical services and patient safety.
If you come across problems related to the procedure and quality of medical care, please contact Quality Management and Patient Safety Center. The experts of the Center will promptly respond to your request and help to solve the problem in accordance with regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
You can leave your written request in the “Customer feedback box” located in the first floor at the entrance and near the registration office.
We will be grateful for your requests, comments and suggestions that will help us to improve the quality of medical care in our Hospital.
F block, 3rd floor, office.53
E495 str., building 2, Astana.
Phone: 8(7172) 70-79-69
You can send your complaints and suggestions on the Hospital activities to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org