The development of innovative technologies increasing diagnosis and treatment efficiency of the cervix background and precancerous diseases associated with HPV
Individual registration number ВR18574160
Еxecution period: 2023 -2024
Source of funding - Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The head of the research group: Shanazarov Nasrulla Abdullayevich
The project aims. Development of innovative technologies that increase the efficiency of diagnosis and treatment of background and precancerous diseases of the cervix associated with HPV.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness and safety of the applied methods of treatment of background and precancerous diseases of the cervix associated with HPV.
- Development of an improved, effective and safe method for the treatment of background and precancerous diseases of the cervix associated with HPV, using laser technologies with photosensitization (then - PS).
- Development of a method of fluorescent diagnostics using PS for background and precancerous diseases of the cervix associated with HPV.
- Development of a method for assessing the "burnout" of FS during local photodynamic therapy (then- PDT).
- Development and implementation of an optimal PDT program for complete eradication of HPV.
- For the first time, immunological and molecular genetic data will be obtained reflecting the causes of HPV persistence and the duration of its elimination when using complex PDT technology
- For the first time in the Republic of Kazakhstan, an innovative complex laser technology of light therapy with photosensitization will be developed and used for the treatment of HPV-associated precancerous diseases of the cervix, taking into account the endotype.
- 3 articles and (or) reviews will be published in peer-reviewed scientific publications in the scientific direction of the program, included in the 1, 2 and (or) 3 quartile by the impact factor in the database Web of Science data and (or) having a CiteScore percentile in the Scopus database of at least 50, 3 articles in peer-reviewed foreign or domestic publications recommended by Committee for Quality Assurance in the Sphere of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, abstracts and 2 reports at international scientific and practical conferences, a patent of the Kazakhstan Patent Bureau, methodological recommendations, suggestions for periodic clinical protocols, monograph.
Contact details: Shanazarov Nasrulla Abdullayevich
+ 7 (7172) 70-80-90, ext. nom. 8081