Investigation of the types of intestinal microbiota in patients with insulin resistance in the Kazakh population
Individual registration number АР14871581
Execution period - 2022 -2024
Funding source - Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (contract No. 176/30-22-24 of October 18, 2022).
The head of the temporary scientific team is Abildinova Gulshara Zhusupovna.
Aim of the project. To determine the predictive value of the species diversity of the intestinal microbiota in case of insulin resistance in the Kazakh population.
- Collection and compilation of phenotypic and genotypic data on 200 study participants;
- Study of phenotypic associations of study participants using the structure of intestinal microbiota based on sequencing of the 16s ribosomal RNA gene;
- Formation of conclusions about the possibility of managing insulin resistance in the Kazakh population by modifying the species structure of the intestinal microbiome.
- Based on new scientific data, additional opportunities for the management of insulin resistance in the Kazakh population through the modification of the species structure of the intestinal microbiota in the Kazakh population;
- 2 publications in a peer-reviewed scientific publication indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded Web of Science database and (or) having a citescore percentile in the Scopus database of at least 35, 1 article in a peer-reviewed foreign or domestic publication recommended by CCES, abstracts and 2 reports on international scientific and practical conferences, guidelines.
Contact details: Abildinova Gulshara Zhusupovna
+ 7 (7172) 70-80-90, ext. nom. 8134