Rules for the citizens to emergency medical services
Emergency medical services (EMC) on a landline telephone “103” is invoked in the following cases:
1) Accidents, injury or poisoning;
2) worsening of the disease that can cause serious harm to the life and health of the patient surrounding people;
3) delivery or complications of pregnancy.
4) Acute coronary syndrome
In these cases, immediately contact the ambulance service! (EMS).
Note: in addition, according to the appeal of primary health care specialists, Ambulance Service transport patients in need of emergency hospitalization.
Emergency medical assistance to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and stateless persons in its territory, provided free of charge.
EMC service professionals do not visit home of the patients in the following cases:
1) on the home to patients who do not need emergency medical care during working hours outpatient organizations;
2) to carry out the procedures prescribed by the attending physician (intravenous, intramuscular, subcutaneous injection, and the blood sugar determination, etc.);
3) to transport planned patients who do not require emergency hospitalization;
4) to conduct forensic narcological and other types of medical examinations;
5) in providing advice to healthcare organizations;
6) on the delivery of patients home from the hospital;
7) on the examination of cases of deaths;
8) It is necessary to treatment of the patient medical care in a clinic in the community in the case of chronic diseases, when the manipulation (intramuscular, intravenous injection) has designated the treatment of various diseases.
1. In order to prevent infectious diseases (eg influenza, hepatitis, measles, etc..) And maintain their health residents of the city must undergo preventive vaccination clinics in the community.
2. Experts ambulance service do not give a forensic medical reports, acts of examination drunk, sick leave and help.
The right of citizens on the phone "103" in the ambulance service:
Rule number 1
The caller must provide the address of the patient, the front door code and explain you the best way to drive up to the house. In addition, it is necessary as closely as possible to answer all questions about the patient, the employee asked the ambulance service because depends on the rate of arrival of a brigade required profile (cardiology, pediatric, linear, etc.).
Rule number 2
A few minutes after the conversation with the dispatcher, one in the apartment (of course, if the situation permits) should go out and meet the "ambulance" staff. Especially such actions are welcome in the evening and at night. Because, first, they accelerate the arrival of the brigade, and, secondly, are a guarantee for SMEs employees, most of them are women.
Rule number 3
Employees of "ambulance" arrived on the scene, it is necessary to create conditions for work, as it affects its efficiency.
The first step is to eliminate from the patient all outsiders. Then articulate the reasons for appeal to the ambulance service, as well as the report on complaints and behavior of the patient before arrival ambulance teams.
In addition, if the patient suffers from chronic diseases, it is necessary to prepare in advance, and on arrival the brigade SMP to transfer doctor on hand all the documents that recorded the dynamics of the disease (outpatient ambulatory card, extract from the medical history, ECG, etc.).
Rule number 4
In the case of hospitalization, it is permitted to accompany only one relative or friend.
Note: The person who committed the unreasonable calls brigade or ambulance dispatcher also told false information could be prosecuted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan