Our Hospital provides services of the Healthy Lifestyle formation Center, which has the mission to develop the right attitude towards health as the core human value: health and good psychophysical condition should become a lifestyle!
Healthy Lifestyle formation Center (hereinafter - HLFC) RSE “Medical Centre Hospital of the President's Affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan“ was created in accordance with the order of the Chief Physician of RSE “Medical Centre Hospital of the President's Affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan" on March 1, 2016 № 58 “On approval of the organization and activities of the HLFC“, based on the State Program “Densaulyk” for 2016-2019, the strategy “Kazakhstan - 2050”.
The mission of the HLFC: To develop a correct attitude toward health as the main human value within the population by raising awareness, teaching skills for a healthy lifestyle, and managing one's own health.
Tasks of the HLFC:
1) The creation of a permanent information and education system of training aimed at the process of changing people's attitudes towards personal health;
2) Raising patients' awareness of behavioral risk factors for disease development, increasing patient responsibility for preserving their health;
3) Developing patients' skills and abilities to reduce the adverse effects of behavioral risk factors on their health;
4) Formation of rational and active attitude of the patient to his health, motivation to health improvement, etc;
5) Developing patients' abilities and skills for self-monitoring of their health ;
6) Giving patients practical skills in analyzing the causes and factors affecting their health and teach them how to make an individual wellness plan;
7) Reducing the non-core burden on the medical organization and primary medical-sanitation care specialists.
The center is located in the “C2“ block, 3rd floor, room 1A
Schedule: 8-00 - 16-30 hours daily.
The center has five Schools of health, where you can gain knowledge and learn self- and mutual -help skills in the following areas:
1) “School of Diabetes“, for patients with risk factors and patients with diabetes.
2) “Healthy Heart, Clean Vessels“, school of health for patients with circulatory system diseases (Arterial hypertension, Coronary heart disease, etc.) and.
3) “Free Breathing“, a health school for patients with bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
4) “Family Planning“ school for young moms and dads.
5) School of "Prevention of Behavioral Risk Factors" for patients with health risk factors and all comers.
In addition to the main thematic cycles, lectures on healthy eating, tobacco smoking prevention, physical activity, prevention of cancer and other diseases, stress prevention, communication skills, etc. are held. HLFC also has information and educational materials on disease prevention in the form of leaflets, booklets, and leaflets available for distribution.