Gulbaram Yessenbekovna Basharova
Doctor of the highest category in obstetrics and gynecology. Work experience - 25 years. Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Knowledge of methods:
- laparotomy and laparoscopic operations for emergency pathology in gynecology (cysts, cysts, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory diseases);
- office hysteroscopy, operating hysteroresectoscopy;
- laparoscopic reconstructive plastic surgery for tubal-peritoneal infertility;
- - subtotal hysterectomy (laparotomy and laparoscopic approaches);
- total hysterectomy (laparotomy and laparoscopic, vaginal access);
- conservative myomectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic approaches);
- vaginal operations using mesh endoprostheses;
- sling operations for stress urinary incontinence;
- laparoscopic correction of stress urinary incontinence (Birch surgery);
- plastic surgery for long-standing vaginal ruptures and vaginal/rectovaginal fistulas;
- laparoscopic operations with the use of mesh endoprostheses (promontofixation);
- echography of the pelvic organs, genitourinary system, kidneys, thyroid, mammary glands.
- 1994 – “Aktobe State Medical Academy”, internship;
- 1988-1994 – “Aktobe State Medical Institute”, specialty: General Medicine.
- 2018 - training and certification at the Center for Robotic Surgery, TransEnterix, Milan;
- 2013 - training and certification in oncogynecology, Shiba Clinic, Tel Aviv.
- 2002-2015 – National Scientific Medical Center JSC, obstetrician-gynecologist of the gynecological department;
- 2001-Researcher at the branch of the Republican Research Center for Maternal and Child Health Protection;
- 1999-2000-Assistant of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology;- 1995-1999 - Aktobe Clinical Maternity Hospital No. 1, obstetrician-gynecologist of the emergency service.