Preparation for Check-Up
Proper preparation for the test is the key to a successful Check-Up and getting accurate results:
1. The last meal before 11:00 p.m. the day before Check-Up;
2. Do not eat breakfast, drink tea or coffee, or smoke.
3. Do not apply creams or lotions to your skin before your electrocardiogram (ECG);
4. Physical activity on the Check-Up eve is not recommended;
5. Do not consume alcohol two days before the test;
6. It is recommended to have a copy of your medical records with your previous test results, if you have them;
7. A tracksuit must be worn for the exercise test;
8. We recommend that you come to the Check-Up without jewelry
1. Do not take: hormones, cortisones, insulin, blood thinners (anticoagulants) in the morning before testing, but have them with you to take after testing.
2. Three days before diagnosis, stop taking vitamins, iron, various supplements.
3. Do not stop taking medications related to chronic diseases, such as: diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, thyroid disease, to lower cholesterol, rheumatic diseases, psychiatric and neurological diseases.
4. No physical or emotional overload.
For female Check-Up:
1. Gynecological hormonal examination is performed on the 3rd-4th day of the menstrual cycle.
2. Digital mammography and Papanicolaou smear (PAP-TEST) for the detection of early cervical cancer, performed on day 9-11 of the menstrual cycle.
3. The visit to the doctor is postponed in cases of:
- Infectious disease, fever, sore throat, etc.
- Menstrual cycle.
Preparation for Fiberoptic gastroduodenoscopy:
1. Eating a light meal at least 8 hours before the examination;
2. A light dinner (fish, chicken breast, buckwheat, vegetables, juices, green tea can be included in the menu);
3. You can drink at least 2 hours before the procedure, sweetened slightly brewed tea is allowed 4 hours before FGDS.
Preparation for fibrocolonoscopy:
The success and informative value of the examination depends mainly on the quality of preparation for the procedure, so take the following recommendations very seriously. In order to examine the colon mucosa, it is necessary that there be no fecal matter in its lumen.
1. Option of one-stage preparation with "Fortrans" medication:
1. On the day before the examination exclude vegetables, fruits, potatoes, berries, mushrooms, herbs from your diet.
2. On the day of colonoscopy you can only drink sweet tea, boiled water.
3. On the day of colonoscopy, depending on your weight (up to 50 kg - 2 sachets, 50-80 kg - 3 sachets, over 80 kg - 4 sachets) the preparation is diluted in boiled room temperature water at the rate of 1 sachet per 1 liter of water, the necessary amount of solution is drunk on the day before colonoscopy from 17 to 22 pm in small portions (a glass in 15-20 minutes). The solution can be drunk with boiled water. Stool begins to pass in 1.0-1.5 hours after taking the drug, and stops 2-3 hours after the last dose.
4. On the day of the study, before colonoscopy, you can drink a cup of sweet tea.
5.!!! During the days of preparation for colonoscopy you can take the necessary medicines with the exception of iron medications and activated charcoal.
2. Option of one-step preparation with "EZIKLEN" medication (If the procedure is in the morning):
1. Purchase one package of "EZICLEN".
2. The day before the procedure: have a light breakfast, lunch and dinner. Only clear liquids should be consumed! Avoid red or purple colored liquids, milk and alcoholic beverages.
3. In the evening: at 6 p.m., pour one bottle into the enclosed cup and add 0.5 liter of water to the mark, dilute and drink it all! After 2 hours, drink another 1 liter of water or any clear liquid.
4. Then, at 8 p.m., pour the second bottle into the attached cup and add 0.5 liter of water to the mark, dilute and drink it all! After 2 hours, drink another 1 liter of water or any clear liquid.
3. Option of two-step preparation with "EZIKLEN" medication (If the procedure is in the afternoon):
1. Purchase one package of "EZICLEN"
2. The day before the procedure: have a light breakfast, lunch and dinner. Only clear liquids should be consumed! Red or purple colored liquids, milk and alcoholic beverages should be avoided.
3. In the evening: at 19:00 p.m., pour one bottle into the enclosed cup and add 0.5 liter of water to the mark, dilute and drink it all! Then drink another liter of water or any clear liquid in the next two hours.
4. On the day of the procedure at 07:00, pour the second bottle into the enclosed cup and add 0.5 liter of water to the mark, dilute and drink it all! Then drink another liter of water or any clear liquid in the next two hours.