Visit of the delegation of representatives of medical organizations in Berlin
September 28, 2016 in the frames of grand 5-day visit of Berlin healthcare representatives to Kazakhstan there was a meeting with German delegation and upper-level hospital staff of Medical Centre Hospital of PAA of the RK.
During negotiations from German side was delegation led by chief of healthcare economics division in Berlin Dr. Kai Uwe Bindzayl, and:
1. Mr. Rossen Todorov, Senate Department for Economics, Technology and Research.
2. Mr. Falk Ertsgreber, representative of University clinic in Berlin "Charité", chief of «Medical Networks»;
3. Mr. Boehmer Malta, Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Berlin, Health Economics division coordinator;
4. Ms. Julia Schürmann, «Medical Park Berlin Humboldtmühle» Clinic manager;
5. Ms. Elizabeth Zagshtetter, Clinic «Ernst von Bergmann», Head of the department "second market of healthcare";
6. Mr. Dmitry Ladyzhenskii, Regional Director of «MEDIGO GmbH»;
7. Ms. Yasmin Taylor, managing director of Touristic Company «JT Touristik GmbH»;
8. Ms. Tatiana Buhmyuller, Chief department of international cooperation «Helios Privatkliniken GmbH»;
9. Ms. Anthony Jung, Project Manager, Medical Tourism, «Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH»;
10. Mr. Jonathan Vayberg, 1st Secretary of German Embassy in Kazakhstan.
During the meeting experience exchange and the development of strategic cooperation between clinics in medical care and development of medical tourism issues were discussed.