Dr. Rinat Gatin
Dr. Rinat Gatin
A doctor of the highest qualification category in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology from 2013. Total work experience in the specialty of obstetrician-gynecologist is 16 years.
Doctor of X-ray Diagnostics (Ultrasound Diagnostics) from 2013.
Urologist from 2007.
Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Proficiency in techniques:
- robotic operations in gynecology (all types of operations on the uterine appendages: subtotal, total hysterectomy (myoma, pelvic tumors, etc.);
- laparoscopic and laparotomic operations in case of emergency pathology in gynecology (cysts, cystomas, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory diseases);
- office hysteroscopy, operating Hystero-Resectoscopy;
- laparoscopic reconstructive plastic surgery for tuboperitoneal infertility;
- subtotal hysterectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic);
- total hysterectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic, vaginal);
- conservative myomectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic);
- vaginal operations using mesh endoprostheses;
- sling operations for stress urinary incontinence;
- laparoscopic correction of stress urinary incontinence (Birch surgery);
- plastic surgery for chronic clytroclasia and urovaginal/rectovaginal fistula;
- laparoscopic operations using mesh endoprostheses (promontofixation);
- cystoscopy, contact ureterolithotripsy;
- ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, pelvis, urogenital system, kidneys, thyroid, mammary glands, scrotum, soft tissues.
- 2011-2014 – Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav the Wise, postgraduate training program;
- 2001-2002 – Karaganda State Medical Academy, internship;
- 1995-2001 – Karaganda State Medical Institute, specialty: General Medicine.
- 2018 – training and certification at the TransEnterix Robotic Surgery Center, Milan;
- 2015 – retraining of Astana Medical University JSC, specialty "Oncology";
- 2013 – retraining at Karaganda State Medical University, specialty “Social Hygiene and Healthcare Organization”;
- 2013 – retraining at Karaganda State Medical University, specialty “Radiation and Ultrasound Diagnostics”;
- 2007 – retraining at the Karaganda State Medical University, specialty “Urology”.