Dr. Gulbaram Basharova
A doctor of the highest qualification category in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology. Total work experience as a doctor obstetrician-gynecologist is 25 years. Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Proficiency in techniques:
- laparotomic and laparoscopic surgery in case of emergency pathology in gynecology (cysts, cystomas, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory diseases);
- office hysteroscopy, operating Hystero-Resectoscopy;
- laparoscopic reconstructive plastic surgery for tuboperitoneal infertility;
- subtotal hysterectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic);
- total hysterectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic, vaginal);
- conservative myomectomy (laparotomic and laparoscopic);
- vaginal operations using mesh endoprostheses;
- sling operations for stress urinary incontinence;
- laparoscopic correction of stress urinary incontinence (Birch surgery);
- plastic surgery for chronic clytroclasia and urovaginal/rectovaginal fistula;
- laparoscopic operations using mesh endoprostheses (promontofixation);
- ultrasound of the pelvic organs, genitourinary system, kidneys, thyroid, mammary glands.
- 1994 – Aktobe State Medical Academy, internship.
- 1988-1994 – Aktobe State Medical Institute, specialty: General Medicine.
- 2018 – training and certification at the TransEnterix Robotic Surgery Center, Milan;
- 2013 – training and certification in gynecological oncology, Sheba Clinic, Tel Aviv.
- March, 2015 – currently – Medical Center Hospital of the President’s Affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan, gynecologist, senior physician of the Surgery Department No.2;
- 2002-2015 –National Scientific Medical Center JSC, obstetrician-gynecologist of the gynecological department;
- 2001 – Researcher at the branch of the Republican Research Center for Maternal and Child Health;
- 1999-2000 – Teaching assistant of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department;
- 1995-1999 – Aktobe Clinical Maternity Hospital No.1, emergency obstetrician-gynecologist.