Official announcement: the Presidential clinic is enhancing the sanitary and disinfection regime.
Medical Center Hospital of the President’s Affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with reference to the introduction of a state of emergency in the country until April 15, 2020, is working under new conditions:
· The access regime at all checkpoints of the Hospital has been reinforced;
· The operation of the Hospital filter has been enhanced: all incoming patients pass through a special filter;
· Planned hospitalization of patients from the regions and on a paid basis has been stopped from March 17 until April 15, 2020;
· It is prohibited to visit patients;
· It is prohibited to accept / transfer parcels to Hospital patients;
· The Rehabilitation Center (heat-water therapy, cosmetology, Oriental therapy center, city resort) has suspended the provision of services to patients;
· During the state of emergency the department of paid services in the polyclinic will be closed;
· Scheduled appointments at the dental department are canceled;
· The buffet is suspended during the state of emergency;
· Mandatory mask mode for staff members has been introduced;
· The elevators, stairwells, corridors, toilets, etc. are sanitary processed and cleaned up repeatedly; frequent airing of premises.
· Organization of round-tables, business meetings, conferences, master classes, reception of citizens has been limited (switched to online mode).
Presidential clinic encourages to follow preventive recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and be understanding about new operating rules of the Hospital during the state of emergency and the existing situation.