International Relations Department
The Department develops medical tourism, international cooperation and partnership with foreign medical organizations.
The main goal in this area is to bring the Hospital to the international level in the field of diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation and to ensure its integration into the global medical system.
The main objectives of the International Relations Department:
- arrangement of treatment for foreign citizens living and working in Kazakhstan, on a contractual and fee-based basis, as well as through mutual settlements with international insurance companies;
- development of medical tourism. Arrangement of treatment for medical tourists from near and far abroad;
- cooperation with foreign medical organizations, strategic partners and Medical Tourism Association (the Hospital is a member of the Medical Tourism Association (USA, Florida);
- organization and conduction of international events;
- organization of business meetings, reception of delegations, hospital tours;
- assistance in conduction and participation in international medical tourism exhibitions and conferences;
- preparation of material for printing/website in a foreign language.
Department staff speaks English, German and French.
International Relations Department provides support for arrangement of efficient treatment for international patients in the Hospital and offers the following services:
- express processing of your request within 3 business days;
- preparation of an individual treatment program;
- organization of consultation and appointment with the doctor;
- preparation of a preliminary cost estimate/invoice;
- issue of a medical invitation for a visa;
- hotel booking;
- airport-hospital/hotel-airport transfer;
- solution of organizational and administrative issues;
- provision of medical documents at discharge in Russian/English.
+7 7172 70 79 97
+7 7172 70 79 98
+7 7172 70 78 80 (ext.7113)
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm.
Office 54, floor 3, Block F.