In our Hospital Healthy lifestyle formation center opened, mission of which is to develop correct attitude to the health as to the foremost value of human being: health and good psychophysic condition should become way of life.
Health school operates in the Centre, where you can get knowledge and experience of self- and mutual aid by following topics:
1) "Diabetes" Health school
2) Health school for the patients with arterial hypertension and ischemic heart disease ("Healthy Heart, clean vessels")
3) Health School for the patients with asthma and COPD ("Eupnoea")
4) School of young mothers and pregnant women («You will have a baby!»)
5) School «Active aging» for the aged people to teach for healthy lifestyle principles and active aging.
Besides main thematic cycles, there are lectures as healthy diet, tobacco prevention, stress prevention and stress resistance, communication skills, prevention of oncological diseases etc.
Medical specialists of Medical Centre Hospital of PAA of the RK conduct trainings.
Our location: Block «С2», 2 floor, office №01 from 8-00 to 16-30 everyday.
In RSE "Medical Center Hospital of President’s Affairs Administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan", on March 1, 2016 by the order of the Head Doctor of MC Hospital №58 "Approval of provisions of organization activities of the FHLS Centre", based on the Kazakhstan State program " Densaulyk" for 2016-2019, " Kazakhstan-2050 " strategy, Formation of Healthy Lifestyle Center (hereinafter -FHLS) is established.
FHLS Centre Mission: to develop healthy behavior of the population as a fundamental human value, by informing them, training on healthy lifestyle, health management.
1) Creation of constant information and educational training system aimed at the process of changing people's behavior in relation to their health;
2) Raising awareness of patients about behavioral risk factors of diseases development, increase patient’s responsibility for maintaining own health;
3) Formation in patients’ skills to reduce the adverse effects on health of behavioral risk factors;
4) Formation of rational and active attitude of the patient to the health, motivation for health improvement, etc.;
5) Formation in patients’ skills for health condition self-control;
6) Formation of practical skills to analyze the health affecting causes, factors and educate patients to make individual health improvement plan;
7) Reduction of non-core impact on medical organization and primary health care specialists.