Department of Medical Statistics
The Department of Medical Statistics is the structural subdivision of the Hospital. The primary goal of the Department of Medical Statistics is the supply with opportune, reliable and proper quality statistical information about the production of medical services by subdivisions for the purpose of making managerial decisions by the management of the Hospital. The Department of Medical Statistics carries out its activity in coordination with all structural subdivisions of the Hospital.
Main objectives of the Department:
1) participation, in cooperation with interested parties, in the development of forms, internal requirements, and procedure of preparation of original medical records of the Hospital and reports;
2) collection of information, statistical monitoring and analysis of demographic, epidemiological and social indicators of patients of the Hospital on the basis of integrated and reliable analysis of original information materials;
3) collection of information, statistical monitoring and analysis of activities of structural subdivisions of the Hospital on the basis of full and reliable original information material;
4) storage of statistical information and original medical records;
5) opportune submission of statistical information and original medical records;
6) control of reliability of statistical information and timeliness of submission thereof.
Head of Department of Medical Statistics Nursulu Yskakova, physician of the highest qualification grade. Expert physician, health professional.
We welcome your letters, comments, and feedback to help us improve the quality of the medical care provided by our Hospital!
Contact details: Astana, Е 495 street, No. 2, F Block, Room No. 29.
Contact number: 8(7172) 70-79-66.