Director of Pharmacy Natalya Tychshenko
Education: higher education in pharmacy.
1989-1994 Shymkent State Pharmaceutical Institute.
Specialty: PharmacyQualification: Pharmacist
2013 – Russia, Moscow City Business School; Mini MBA Professional Program, Qualification: Corporate Management
2014 – University Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), USA. Subject: Organization of work of a clinical-pharmaceutical department for centralized dilution of cytostatic drugs. Use of safety rules for pharmacy personnel when working with cytostatic drugs.
Started her working career in the specialty in 1994.
Goal of the Department: to provide the Hospital with pharmaceutical products and medical articles.
1) Provision of structural subdivisions of the Hospital with finished pharmaceutical products;
2) The most rational and effective use of medical equipment and devices available in the Hospital, ensuring of correct operation, safe-keeping and proper maintenance thereof;
3) Introduction of JCI international standards.
1) To replenish in a timely manner the stock of pharmaceutical products and medical articles;
2) To supply in a timely manner structural subdivisions of the Hospital with pharmaceutical products and medical articles;
3) To ensure systematic control of proper storage and utilization of pharmaceutical products and medical articles from the pharmacy stock in the Hospital’s departments.
Pharmacist: +7 7172 70 80 76