The opportunity to perform examinations exclusive to Kazakhstan has been implemented in the Endoscopic Department: endosonography, fibro-choledochoscopy, as well as complex endoscopic medical and reconstructive procedures.
Endoscopic operations are performed on an outpatient basis, complex surgical endoscopic procedures are performed during hospitalization in the surgery departments of the hospital.
Types of services provided using modern high-definition video equipment in HDTV format:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy in gastroenterology, pulmonology with examination in NBI and AFI modes;
- Endoscopic surgical interventions (taking a biopsy, polypectomy, stopping bleeding, removing foreign bodies, etc.);
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), papillosphincterotomy;
- Endoscopic balloon dilatation and stenting of strictures of the esophagus, colon, bile ducts (highly specialized medical care);
- Endoscopic resection and dissection of mucous and submucosal formations;
- Transduodenal choledochoscopy;
- Endoscopic ultrasound scanning of the esophagus, stomach, pancreatobiliary region, large intestine, trachea and bronchi;
- Ligation of varicose veins of the esophagus.
Contact information: +7 7172 70 79 42